Fullerton Fuel Injection Repair
If you are a driver in Fullerton, it is crucial to be aware that a faulty fuel injector can lead to engine damage over time. A fuel injector is an electronically operated mechanical device that is responsible for injecting an appropriate amount of gasoline into the engine to ensure optimal combustion. The injector must disperse fuel at the correct pressure, angle, and spray pattern for the engine to run smoothly.
To keep your vehicle running properly, it is essential to maintain your fuel injection system in good working condition. The following are some signs that your vehicle may require fuel injection repair:
- Knocking sounds and excessive vibration may result from a partially blocked fuel injector, which hinders the appropriate amount of fuel from entering the engine cylinder.
- A faulty fuel injector can cause an engine misfire and turn on the engine management light. Depending on which injector is affected, various management lights may illuminate.
- Starting trouble or a total inability to start may be due to a leaky injector, which can cause the fuel pressure in the fuel rail to decrease. If you detect unburnt gasoline coming from the engine bay, it may be an indication of a leaky fuel injector.
- A malfunctioning fuel injector can decrease the overall fuel efficiency of your engine. If the injector is not functioning correctly, the engine control unit may over-fuel and use more fuel than necessary.
- Even if the injectors are just dirty, a poorly performing fuel injector can affect the engine’s torque, acceleration, and power.
- The solenoid at the top of the fuel injector generates a magnetic field that pulls up the injector pintle when it is energized. If the injector does not operate correctly, the magnetic field may not be potent enough to open the injector entirely. Resistance difficulties with the injector solenoid can also cause other issues.
Regular maintenance and timely fuel injector repairs are critical for maintaining the good working order of your engine components. With proper care, your fuel injector can last the life of the engine.
If your vehicle has any of the above signs or you feel your vehicle’s fuel injection needs service or are not sure and would like to have it diagnosed, call Orozco’s Auto Service of Garden Grove today at 714-525-3239. Always keep your vehicle in good condition to ensure the safety of yourself, your loved ones, and those around you!
Orozco’s Auto Service Fullerton – Orange County, CA
1018 W. Orangethorpe Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92833, USA
Call Today: 714-525-3239 – Auto | Fleet | Diesel | Service, Maintenance and Repair
Orozco’s Auto Service has five convenient locations throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties Long Beach, Bellflower, Garden Grove or Fullerton!